Semi Truck Accident Facts
- 98% of victims who are fatally injured were not in the tractor trailer or truck, but in another motor vehicle.
- Almost anyone involved in a tractor trailer and truck accident will sustain catastrophic injuries which may include brain and spinal injuries, neck injuries, burns, loss of limbs, disfigurement and paralysis.
- 12% of all fatalities related to motor vehicle crashes are due to a truck accident.
- Over 500,000 truck accidents happen each year throughout the United States.
- Over 5,000 people are killed each year in a tractor trailer, semi-truck, 18 wheeler, big rig and commercial truck accident.
- 72% of all accidents in Arizona occur in rural areas.
- About 2,600 truck accidents occur each year in Arizona.
- 78% of all truck accidents occur on the weekends opposed to the weekdays.
- For every hour that a truck driver loses sleep, it increases his or her chances of causing a serious crash.
- The average truck can weigh between 40,000 and 80,000 pounds and be 75 feet in length.
- Over 65% of all truck crashes involve the truck at least carrying one tractor trailer.
Semi Truck Accident Lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona
At Goldwater Law Firm, PC we offer outstanding legal advice, guidance, resources and representation to victims and family members of victims of tractor trailer and truck accidents throughout Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Glendale, Gilbert and Chandler, Arizona. Please contact a Phoenix semi truck accident lawyer at our firm today for a free consultation of your personal injury or wrongful death claim.
Need a truck accident attorney in Phoenix, Arizona? Contact us today!